Creating a dating app in a particular niche can be a game-changer for your dating app startup
- What are your typical app users like?
- Which treats are common among users?
- What is the average day or week of your targeted audience like?
- What are their interests and hobbies?
- What is their perception and attitude towards online dating?
- What problems do they face when finding potential matches and dates by using a mobile or web application?
While targeting a niche audience, you take a competitive advantage and easily build a strategy that engages loyal audience. A majority of LGB adults report that they have used an online dating site or app so offering dating services that include the trans and queer communities is one of the ideas.
You can take a step further and unite people that share even the same dislikes: the example is Hater, a dating app that offers users to meet someone ‘hating the same stuff and determines matches based on the things they do not like.
Time to analyze competition
As we said, the market is already filled with a variety of dating apps right from the most basic to top tier ones. Continue Reading